Sign-On to your Online Banking
ATTENTION LOWELL FIVE ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING CUSTOMERS
Over the next several weeks The Lowell Five Bank is making enhancements to its online banking environment. Some of these enhancements may affect you and how you do business through our Online Banking and Mobile App services. For example, from time to time, the system will automatically prompt you after signing in to verify and update your contact information, such as your email address and contact phone numbers. Another example, some Online and Mobile Banking transactions will require you to provide a one-time password that can be sent to you as an email, a phone call to your home or business number, or as a text message to your cell phone. These enhancements are changes we are required to implement to heighten the security of your Online and Mobile Banking and provide an additional layer of protection when performing transactions with The Lowell Five Bank.
Please remember, The Lowell Five Bank will never call or email you to collect personal data.
You can help us protect your privacy by following these simple suggestions:
- We would never contact you and ask for your online banking sign-on ID or password.
- Never give out your social security number or personal credit information over the phone unless you initiate the call.
- Tear up or shred ATM receipts, bank statements, and unused credit card offers.
- Keep track of your mail. If a statement, check or bill is missing, notify the bank immediately.
- Review your monthly statements for unauthorized activity.
- Keep your PIN and other passwords secure and change them periodically.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these enhancements, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-931-3483.
The Lowell Five Bank