Sign-On to your Online Banking
We’ve made Online Bill Payment even better!
Check out our most recent enhancements to your Online Bill Payment Menu:
• Use Popmoney to send money directly to another person. Send money to a child in college, split a restaurant tab, or pay your share of the rent.
• Additional security enhancements including layers of encryption and accessibility.
Cash Management Enhancement
We have enhanced our security around our wire transfer and ACH transactions for our Cash Management customers. You will now be prompted to enter a one-time password for these kinds of transactions upon their release. This will further protect your transactions using this multi-layered approach to security. A one-time password will also be used in other areas of online banking such as setting up sub-users or changes to your online banking profile.
Enrolling in Lowell Five’s Online Banking is Easy!
Simply click on the ENROLL ONLINE button to the left side of this screen and you could be banking from home today! Enrolling in The Lowell Five’s New Online Banking Service is easy. Simply fill out the enrollment form online accurately and you could be checking your account balance today in the convenience of your home or office.
Online Banking Service offerings have expanded too!
Keep on top of your account balance by setting a Personal Account Alert to tell you when:
• Your balance goes above or below a certain amount
• A certain check clears
• A reoccurring deposit or payment hits your account
Please remember, The Lowell Five Bank will never call or email you to collect personal data.
You can help us protect your privacy by following these simple suggestions:
- We would never contact you and ask for your online banking sign-on ID or password.
- Never give out your social security number or personal credit information over the phone unless you initiate the call.
- Tear up or shred ATM receipts, bank statements, and unused credit card offers.
- Keep track of your mail. If a statement, check or bill is missing, notify the bank immediately.
- Review your monthly statements for unauthorized activity.
- Keep your PIN and other passwords secure and change them periodically.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these enhancements, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-931-3483.
The Lowell Five Bank